Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Thursday 3 November 2011

REFLECTIONS

Today, I asked God to give me an understanding heart and a matured mind. I feel so bad with many things right now and can’t find the reason behind it. I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know what to do. I don’t have any idea what will be the right move, the right decision and right answers to my questions. So I spent 2 hours in the church a while ago.  I cried. I talked to God. Then He answered me. He reminded me of these quotations.
·   Never conclude. Never assume. Never expect.
Never ask questions to someone if you’ll just control the story without even knowing what really happened. Learn to listen to someone without doubting what he says. Learn how to trust. Learn how to forgive. Don’t be a paranoid person and never make your own problems. If that would be the case, you’re just punishing yourself.
·   Enough!
If you think you already gave your best, please remind yourself that you’ve given everything and it’s time for you to stop. Stop acting that you’re someone’s Mom or Dad. Let someone do what he/she wants to do. He/she has his/her own life and you do not have the right to own it. Learn how to grow up. Do not be a hindrance to someone’s growth.

·   Love and love until it hurts. Love and love until it hurts no more.  -Mother Teresa
It applies to everything. Love for self. Love for others. Love for bf/gf. Love for family. Love for work. Love for everything.
·   When you love, dont expect anything in return from that person. Love unconditionally.
The quotation says it all. Just think that God gave His only Son to us. Jesus sacrificed Himself for the whole world and yet people chose to live as sinners. But in return, Jesus still shows His love to us. He loves us without conditions. He works in mysterious ways.

Problems do come in our lives. We just need to learn how to handle them.
REFLECT. PRAY. TALK TO GOD. 
It works. I received God’s comfort this day. Thank you Lord. I love you po!

No comments:

Post a Comment