Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Saturday 20 October 2012

Symbol of Hope


I was amazed with this big orange and black butterfly that stayed first in our garden then was shocked when the butterfly was already in our door. Few days ago, I also saw a big butterfly somewhere. I don't know the meaning of this but it brought happiness inside me because it is very rare that a huge butterfly will show. 

BUTTERFLY ---- symbol of hope for Lupus patients. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo! It indeed shows the symbol for us to fight Lupus. Being a Lupus survivor I am trying to ease the pain of my partner Lady Lu (lupus) by making others smile a bit and show that somehow, somewhere...there is hope!
    Thanks for posting the great photo. I too did a short article of the butterfly but alas could not find a shot I took but it'll do....thanks and visit my blog ok? ((http://myladylupus365.wordpress.com/))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr. Cuevo :) It was nice reading your comment. Never thought that someone had the time to read my post. We, lupus patients, don't want others to see our pain since it is more painful when our loved ones can see us going through this kind of sickness. Thanks for visiting my blog and I'll do the same with yours. :) I love reading lupus stories. :) Godbless.

      Delete