Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Sunday 8 January 2012

I Call It FAITH


original picture from annekath; edited by me
Last January 2, 2012, the original pictures of Virgen delos Remedios and Sto. Cristo del Perdon arrived here in our town. It was a great blessing to us.  The Church celebrates Mass every 4am, 12noon and 6pm. Anointing of the Sick is done after the mass. On the 4th day of the month, 



I received the sacrament of Anointing of the Sick. At first, I’m not comfortable because everyone’s looking at me. I understand them because it is not really obvious that I have this chronic illness within me. 

I felt so blessed. I cried when our parish priest is in front of me. I began to experience strong emotions I never felt before. It feels like God gave me new strength, new hope and I really felt Him that time. 

Thank you Lord for being my friend, my counselor, my doctor and my everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment