Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Let Go

Few months from now I'm turning 21. I've been in different situations in life.. been in the toughest stage, experienced the darkest moment life may bring. But still I'm here. Living, staying sweet to all people I encounter, and currently doing what I love - helping other people. #proudtobeanurse But why is that people waste their time talking about other people and tell negative things about them? Aren't they tired of acting like that? They criticize other people but don't they recognize that they are also talking or should I say they also describe their attitude? The point is better not to talk if you will just say bad things about others especially if you don't know the real story or the real reason behind his/her behavior. Why waste your time? Why would you prefer talking about them and commit sins? May we have peace in our minds. Remember that we cannot pray for world peace if deep within ourselves we cannot feel inner peace.  Lets just be happy. Pray for your enemies. Pray for yourself. #friendlyreminder

No comments:

Post a Comment