Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Thursday 3 May 2012

Living Life

TreeDrop

Feels so lucky that I was given a chance to experience a fun adventure like this. Since I don't have work last May 1, met J, Kim and Jessie and decided to go at Subic. Honestly, we do not have any idea where to go. The original plan was to go at Zoobic Safari, but then Kim rejected the said idea. So we ate first at Max's Restaurant at Harbor Point then decided to go at Treetop! We tried the Canopy Ride, Tree Drop and Superman Ride. Everything was so fun and great! Feels like a normal human being. #happykid


1 comment:

  1. Thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me of LUPUS DISEASE his name is Dr. Iyabiye. I suffered LUPUS for over 12 years with pains like: Achy joints, Skin rash, Pain in the chest, swollen joints and many more. The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t help, until I read about his recommendation 4 months ago, I contacted him and he administered his medication on me and I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his medication. You too can be cured if interested. Contacts: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com
    (+2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

    ReplyDelete