Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Sunday 3 February 2013

Happiest Place on Earth :)


Is is very ironic that I haven't seen Enchanted Kingdom here in the Philippines and yet I can go to Disneyland. Yes, I was very very veryyyyyyyy happy when they already gave our tickets for Disneyland. It's like whoaaaahh this is it. I'm not dreaming. 
Our tickets. :) For me, Joey and Ate Joy.
Our first time in Disneyland together <3

JUMPSHOT means Happiness :)))
Isn't it obvious?? We love Mickey Mouse so much!

worth 50 HKD inside Disneyland. cute right?! :))) I love you Mickey!
Let me introduce my Prince Charming <3  We've been from ups and downs. We've experienced so much fights and misunderstandings but love remains in us. Time healed all wounds and the bad vibes we've encountered. And now, we're here still standing, holding each other and facing all trials together. Stronger and better than before. 
Flights of Fantasy/ Fantasy Parade
It is the highlight aside from the Fireworks Display at night in Disneyland. This made me cry. *tears of joy*
I felt like a 5-year old girl that forgot reality just for a day.
There are so much to try in Disneyland -- the Philar Magic, the rides, the boat in adventure land.. everything! Not a single thing failed me in this place. In fact, I was amazed in every place or part we're going. Full of surprises. Full of magic indeed!
'Til we see each other again Mickey! <3
 *TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment