Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Saturday 2 February 2013

Touchdown Hongkong :)

 After almost 2 hours of travel, we finally arrived at Hongkong International Airport. I can't believe and can't hide my excitement.
Joey (back) and I..
holding our boarding pass/tickets/important documents .

Nice shot :)

Outfit for the day :) Love the scarf and my headband. 

 Thank you to Silka Far East for the nice service and free wifi and internet access on the 6th floor. :)

We've spent our first day walking
 around Kowloon.

Tried their KFC at City Walk. 

We need to take the train in going to Mongkok to
 meet Joey's auntie. Enjoyed the experience so much!

Touchdown Mongkok! :)

City lights. 
Fishball-like food :) 

at cafe de Coral. :) I sooooo love their food! Must try!
Me, Auntie Bang, Ate Diane and Ate Joy.
It is the second time Auntie Bang and Joey met here in Hongkong.
The first time was when Joey is still in his childhood years.
Thumbs up for the food. 
Since I'm addicted to milk tea here in the Philippines, I didn't have second thoughts when I see this chocolate milk tea in Mongkok. 
Ladies Night Market here in Mongkok. :) Vendors here will give you a very very high price then if you refuse or walk away, they will run after you and ask you what is your target price. Be patient enough in buying. We also went at Esprit outlet wherein Joey bought a shirt for me. Auntie Bang also bought shirts for Joey's dad but when we came home and fix our things, the 2 Esprit shirts were missing. Then we remembered that Joey's check-in bag doesn't have a lock to secure his things.

* TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment