Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Sunday 7 May 2017

My 5th Sonnet

(Sharing you my 5th sonnet. If I'm not mistaken, I finished this one after my college years. Will also try to find my other sonnets.)

So here it is... 
_____________________________________

For all the things that we’ve shared together
For all the joy and laughs you bring to me
those things would be remembered forever
and were locked in my heart and you’re the key.
The tears that completely cover our eyes
Fall and slide in our cheeks then wiped by hands
Wishing that we’ll not believe in those lies
And give each other’s love another chance.
Reminiscing what happen in the past
Made us realize the love we had
Hoping that this relationship would last
And never let ourselves to be more sad.
I never wanted this to be the end
Would you mind if I’ll call you mine again?

No comments:

Post a Comment