Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Sunday 7 May 2017

Third Sonnet: CHANCE

So this is my 3rd sonnet.. Made this one last January 13, 2009. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANCE
By: eunice 01/13/09

Repeating the mistake happened before
A wrong deed that made me happy and sad
But I think there’s no need to close the door
‘Coz this time things will not make me feel bad.
You are so mysterious and silent guy
And yet your cute smile can make my day bright
Do you know that I just want to say hi?
And communicate with you day and night.
Inspiring me is what I’m thankful for
That’s why I am glad to see you around
But it does not mean I want something more
‘Coz only your friendship is what I’ve found
I can’t hate this very lovely feeling
So can we just let it keep on going?

No comments:

Post a Comment