Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Wednesday 16 July 2014

#LHandSign for Lupus Awareness

"..but you don't look sick, you look healthy and fine."

We usually hear these words from other people. But we want them to realize that not every disability uses a wheelchair, not all disabilities/illnesses are visible

So here I am..supporting lupus awareness by  throwing my LHandSign for the first time. :) 

I know, this is not an easy challenge but giving up is never an option. We must keep fighting lupus for lupus doesn't define who we are. We still have a choice to be happy, to live our lives to the fullest. If you need someone to talk to.. I'm here. You are not alone. 

Sending my hugs & kisses for you my dear lupus fighters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment