Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Lights Off

Five minutes before Earth hour ends.. So I was here lying in my bed .. Thinking every single memory about my life without lupus. I have no idea where I got SLE. 100% sure, I’m not a smoker. I may drink alcohol but not always. Milk, fruits and veggies are my best friends. But instead of thinking negative things, I consider lupus as one of the best gifts God gave me. He made me realize that I’m special and I was chosen because He knows I can make it. I’ve been in different situations before, childhood trauma, and heartaches. But because God is with me, I know I can do everything. Lupus is just a simple challenge that I need to take. Never be affected by a simple thing. Instead make every single extraordinary dream come true despite of the illness that we have. Happy lupus life everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment