Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Sunday 1 April 2012

See You Soon

 One Sunday morning, I met a man with white attire and black pants. He was there, quiet, silent and has flat affect. I don’t know if that is really his attitude but I respected it. At my first sight, my eyes wanted to cry. I wonder if he sees me with those teary eyes. But then he was flat affect. I told him I’m here for him, but then he was flat affect. I told him I forgive him but he remained silent. I thanked him but he didn't answer. I love you I said to him but I don’t know if he hears me. I want to hold him that time, wake him up and I demand answers for those unanswered questions but again I respected his silence. Soon I’m going to see him, meet him afterlife, and hoping by that time I’ll know him personally and sincerely. There are many words unspoken, so many iloveyou’s unsaid. Dad, I hope you can read this blog. This post is for you. Sorry if I’m not with you in time of distress. But please guide me now whenever I take care of the sick people. Please ask God to bless my hands, mind and heart so that I can do my duty as a nurse. Till we see each other again. May you rest in peace. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment