Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Questions

Someone asked me, “When you hear his name what comes into your mind?” I answered HAPPINESS. He is my happiness in times of sadness, my cure when I feel sick, my strength in times of weakness and of course my love. I tried to protect him because I don’t want him to be involved in my work so this is very unusual that I published something like this. A lupus fighter like me may be an emotional but I’m very much sure of my feelings. I’m deeply in love with the person I met when I was in second year of my college life. We were both silent type of person but as we’ve known each other, there are many discoveries and unrevealed things about ourselves. I considered them as our secrets. It is fun to know him day by day. In every relationship, bad things do happen and no matter how bad it is, we know how to solve them. When can you really know if he is the one? Are there signs? I don’t know. If lupus has no cure, until when can I spend happiness with the one I love? But I do believe that God loves me that He let me feel this kind of feeling – the feeling of being loved and the feeling of being hurt. As I said before, pain reminds me that I’m still alive. There is no reason for giving up. I will live life to the fullest, inspire many people as long as I can so that in the end, I’ll have no regrets. Love is like lupus. There is no cure for it. You have just to believe that there will be always a positive result in every medicine you take. And finding a cure for it is like patiently waiting for one true love. It may not happen now but who knows – maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment