Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Friday 16 September 2011

CHECK UP






Every month, I need to go back to my doctor so that he can monitor my condition. So, I was used to syringes, needles, test tubes, urine cup. We spend a lot because of laboratory test and professional fee of my doctor every check-up. It was hard for me also to go out and walk under the sun and go to my doctor’s clinic because rashes easily appear on my face or body when exposed to heat.

ID :)
          Currently, I go to Hi-precision Diagnostics everytime I need baseline data for my monthly check up. Since I am a member of the diagnostic center, I get 10% discount which only cost me for about less than 400 in all tests that I needed. Usually, the tests are ESR, Creatinine, CBC and Urinalysis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment