Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Sunday 4 September 2011

What happen last September 23, 2010?


September 23, 2010

Life is too short to be angry at people around you. I know it’s wrong to lose hope now, but today I choose to be happy and spend a meaningful life. I want my last days to be momentous and exciting at the same time.
Being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease was a challenge given to me. I may not survive this battle but I’ve tried to fight -- fight for every pain, the struggle of taking different kinds of medicines just not to have a relapse of the disease condition and the most difficult of all is showing that you’re strong just to make your loved ones blissful.
Yes, I’ve been hurt by others. Well, those “others” refer to the people I once loved and still love. They are killing me emotionally and I ‘m just here left at the corner crying alone. Good thing, my Mom is there to support me and my heart really melts whenever she is giving me words of encouragement. She is the reason why I’m still here. Without her, I won’t be able to survive the pain I felt last year. Though, she offers lot of herbal medicines and ointments to me .. oh plus the Complete capsules she was selling, she never give up on me, trying to find a palliative treatment in my condition. God sent her to me as God gave me to her as her happiness.
I know, God is giving me more more more time to thank everyone. And sorry for those who are expecting that I’ll be strong until the end. Everyone has his own saturation point. Each individual has his own limits. And I guess I’ve got mine already. And now I offer to God my pain and my happiness.

(I was browsing my files in my laptop when I saw this document. Seems that last September 23, I want to give up. But look at me now - stronger, better and still fighting. I know depression may come into our lives especially when the pain strikes. But I assure you that being close to God can heal whatever pain you feel. Take a rest, PRAY, then sleep.)

No comments:

Post a Comment