Pages

About Me

My photo
-a Registered Nurse whose mission is to spread LUPUS AWARENESS.

Sunday 4 September 2011


SEPTEMBER is SUICIDE PREVENTION MONTH


At 7:30am the alarm went off and it was time to drag myself out of bed and start hurriedly getting ready for the day. I need to finish lot of things (wash clothes, pay the monthly electric bill, visit my grandma, help her to the dentist, attend the dance aerobics session and to meet J hopefully). But I decided to surf the net first before doing all the scheduled tasks. While reading Google News, I've learned that this September is suicide prevention month.

My question now to you readers - "Have you tried to talk to a friend or even a stranger?" Suicidal ideation may affect our loved ones or the people we know without even noticing it. So, it is very important to keep in touch with a classmate, friend, co-worker or a family member. Spend time together and find time to talk about problems. In that way,they could express their feelings. But beware my dear readers, sudden outburst of energy doesn't mean that a person who has suicidal ideation means that he or she's okay already. If that would be the case, never leave him/her alone. 

To all who have suicidal thoughts -

YOU ARE LOVED.

YOU MATTER.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

NEVER NEVER GIVE UP.

GOD LOVES YOU. 

If you need someone to listen to your problems, I am here. 

or if you're not comfortable in telling your problems to other people... 

Let God heal your broken heart.

Let God wipe your tears. 


Allow God into your life. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment